Working at Height Training
Working at Height Training
The equilibrium point of a human being is the lumbar vertebra. In the literature, the areas that mostly exceed the waist are considered to be high. Places that are longer than the height of an average person are high places, working in such places is also to work high. The risk of falling from a height is the risk of injury by falling due to someone’s level difference
A significant number of occupational accidents in the construction industry, especially in Turkey occur. Most of these accidents (530) fall from the height occurs. However, not only the employees working in the construction but all employees working with the ladder is required to receive this training.
The aim of Safe Training at Height is to ensure the correct use, maintenance and control of work equipment in all kinds of working areas, as well as to raise awareness of the existing hazards and risks. It is a legal obligation for the employees who will carry out assembly, disassembly, maintenance-cleaning, and cleaning works at a high level. He/she informs the participants about the safe working methods at the minimum height required to complete their work safely.
- Basic Training on Safe Working at Height: 1 day (8 hours)
- High-level Safe Work Advanced Level Training: 2 Days (16 Hours) is organized as theoretical and application.
- Higher vocational training programs, which are considered as vocational qualifications, can be organized in accordance with the needs of each workplace without considering the danger class.
- Our training are given by our IRATA Certified Occupational Safety Specialists.
- The training lasts 16 hours with 1 day of theoretical and 1 day of practical training.
- Participation is compulsory.
- In the exams to be held at the end of the training, a certificate is issued to participants who have 70 or more points.
- The edited training are documented and these documents are kept in the personal files of the employees.
- The document to be issued after the training includes the name, surname, title of the person, the subject, duration of the training, the name, surname, task title, signature and the date of the training.
Topics in Working at Height Training:
- Definitions of Working at Height
- Legal basis for safe working at height
- Fall arrest systems
- Safety rules (anchoring)
- Mass protection applications and personal protective equipment
- Inspection and maintenance of personal protective equipment
- Stair, scaffolding and platform safe working applications
- Common knot types
- Suspension shock and duration
- Rescue methods
Efor Occupational Health & Safety Co. Ltd. committed to keeping people safe and healthy at work. Efor OSGB is your reliable OHS partner in Turkey.